Tuesday, 1 April 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 85-91


There are rather a lot of flowers in this week's photos, but you can never have too many flowers. :)

Untitled

85. White Blossom

We only have one small blossom tree in our garden. The pigeons tend to eat a lot of it, so here's a photo of it before they attack it.

varnish8

86. Barry M

Some of my polish collection. :) The lilac one in the middle gets worn the most. I'm on my second bottle of that.

Untitled

87. Paper Stars 

Thought I'd try scanning some of the paper stars I made for this photo.

I had some really good news on this day. Hopefully, I can share it fairly soon. I'm very excited about it. :D

Untitled

88. Little Daffodils

This is my favourite shot of the week.

Untitled

89. Grape Hyacinths

So many of these in our garden right now!

Untitled

90. Spring Flower Lolly

I saw this in Next and thought it was adorable. Had to get one to photograph (and eat, obviously!)

Untitled

91. Thirsty Simon

D'aww! Now that the days are now getting longer, Simon photos should become easier, as he often gets up during the early evening for a drink and some food. I love that you can really see his pretty colouring in these photos. Hooray for natural light :)

8 comments:

  1. Never! You can never have too many photos of flowers!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Simon makes me miss having a hamster! So cute. You look like a polish addict like me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hamsters are the cutest! :D & yes, you're definitely right about that :)

      Delete
  3. such springy and cheerful photos this week :) Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥