Wednesday, 9 April 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 92-98


This week, I got some macro filters in the post, and so, most of the week's photos were taken experimenting with them. You can read my review of them here. :)

photoanhour

92. Photo An Hour

I took part in #1day12pics, which I blogged about here!

Untitled

93. Water Bottle

My water bottle for taking to work and pretty much everywhere I go. It was from Paperchase.

Untitled

94. Forget-me-nots

The macro filters arrived :)

Untitled

95. Lip Balm Stain

Alice introduced me to lip balm stains by Revlon and I love them! I'm not a big fan of lipstick, but these are fab. They are so easy to apply, they last for hours, and they smell of peppermint. The shade of this one is honey.

Untitled

96. Yellow

I've no idea what these tiny yellow flowers are, but I thought they were photogenic.

Untitled

97. Macro Filter

Playing around with one of the new filters and some colourful buttons :) This is my favourite shot of the week.

Untitled

98. Glittery

This is some glittery embossing powder for stamping. I haven't used it for years.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, as usual. :) I especially love the macro filter, glitter and the water bottle.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥