Wednesday, 16 April 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 99-105


Once again, here are my daily photos from the last 7 days. :)

Untitled

99. Pink and Green

Another macro. I thought it was nice of that greenfly to pose for me. ;)

Untitled

100. Little Easter Chick

The Easter decorations are starting to appear. I nearly forgot to take a photo on this day, it was so busy. Luckily, I remembered at about 11pm though!

Untitled

101. Curious Simon

I blogged Simon's mid-morning routine here. This is my favourite shot of the week, and quite possibly, one of my favourite photos ever :D

Untitled

102. Cherry Pie

I made my first ever pie, with some assistance from my mum. The recipe was from the Hummingbird Bakery's Home Sweet Home book. I had to use frozen cherries, which weren't the best tasting cherries in the world, but it's still yummy, especially, warm with vanilla ice cream. :D

Untitled

103. Photo Walk

I went on the Smallbrook Queensway photo walk with Photo School, which I blogged about here.

Untitled

104. Daffodils and Forget-me-nots

sunset15april

105. Sunset

This was, unfortunately, a very long, miserable day, but it ended with a Chinese take-away meal, a Game of Thrones episode, hamster cuddles and this beautiful sunset. :)

2 comments:

  1. I adore that picture of Simon! He's just the cutest! I also LOVE the photo walk picture, it's like something I want to hang in my house :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Heather :) Yes, I think Simon could win an award for cuteness ;)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥