Monday, 21 April 2014

Golden Half meets LomoChrome Purple

After a long break, I seem to be getting back into film photography again. I always seem to lose interest in it for a long while, and then suddenly, I'm hooked again. It's not a cheap hobby, but it's a lot of fun.

I got another purple film processed over the weekend which I'd had for some time in my Hello Kitty Golden Half camera. Unfortunately, it was meant to be a 36 exposure roll and I only got 16 photos. I've no idea what happened there. I suppose toy cameras aren't always the most reliable. :-/


These first 2 were taken in New Hall Country Park...

Untitled

Untitled

This was taken in Lichfield city centre...

Untitled

..and these next two in Beacon Park in Lichfield. 

Untitled

Untitled

Finally, here's some more spring blossom. I love how vivid the colours came out in all these shots. LomoChrome Purple is the best :D

Untitled

6 comments:

  1. I really ought to shoot some more of my LomoChrome Purple off, but I'm trying to save it.

    Awesome photos by the way =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Emily. It is such a lovely film. I do wish it were cheaper though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this purple film! I really need to get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got my hands on one in Paris! Amsterdam was out of stock, and they are just too expensive to buy by the bunch..
    Your pics look very cool! I have to finish my black&white film first.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, hope you enjoy it! & thanks! :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥