Friday, 11 April 2014

Simon's Mid-morning Routine

Every morning, at 11am-ish, Simon wakes up for a few minutes. Obviously, being nocturnal, it's like late evening for him. He has a cute little routine, which I thought I'd capture....


He enjoys a big drink.


Sometimes, he wanders around his cage a bit, or I stroke him for a bit if I'm around at the time.

Untitled

Then, it's to the food bowl. He often stuffs some things in his pouch, but on this occasion he didn't bother. I think I was distracting him.


Time to grab some more bedding!


And, back into his little house he goes for another big sleep. He has a nice life, I reckon. :)

6 comments:

  1. Simon is sooo cute. I love hamsters and little furry creatures! Beautiful photographs as always .xxx
    LORA LOVES..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So epically cute! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so sweet...it's a hard life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥