Wednesday, 7 May 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 120-126


This was a good week, mostly spent chilling out. I also had a fun day trip to London, although I didn't take my DSLR with me.

Untitled

120. Peanut

Simon removing a peanut from its shell. It's one of his favourite things to do. I have two favourite photos this week, and this is one of them :)

Untitled

121. Butterfly Lampshade

Untitled

122. White and Red

A macro shot of some tiny flowers I found in the garden.

Untitled

123. Ceramic Bird Feeder

Untitled

124. Photo Walk

I went on another Queensway photo walk in Birmingham with Photo School. This is my other favourite shot of the week. I like how the tulips don't look totally perfect in it. Their petals look like they'll drop quite soon, and I'm pretty sure someone had trodden on some in the middle of the flower bed.

Untitled

125. Bright Ideas

I saw these adorable paper clips in Wilko (I love Wilko) and thought they'd be both useful, and a great photo prop. :)

Untitled

126. Bluebells

There are quite a few out in the garden now. 

2 comments:

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥