Wednesday, 14 May 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 127-133


I'm definitely in more of a film photography mood at present. I have rolls of film on the go in 5 different cameras, hehe. I am just about managing to keep up with my digital photos too, though.

Untitled

127. Pastel Butterflies

A scan of some paper butterfly shaped cut outs.

Untitled

128. Minolta XG-M

I finally got a replacement camera body for my dead Minolta X-300. Yay! I've already shot a roll of Poundland film in it to test that it works. I should get the photos back very soon.

Untitled

129. Postcards

Some of the new postcards I added to my Etsy shop.

Untitled

130. Glow-in-the-dark Sheep

This is another scan.I used to have these sheep on my ceiling in my bedroom when I was younger.

Untitled

131. Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Comfy chair + tea + flapjack (scoffed before taking the photo) + Miranda Hart's book = such fun :)

Untitled

132. Orange and Lilac

More bluebells and some orange flower bokeh. This is my favourite shot of the week. 

Untitled

133. Raindrops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥