Wednesday, 21 May 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 134-140


Another week of pictures...

Untitled

134. Holga Girl 

This is my response to Libby's photo for Photo Tennis!

Untitled

135. Whole Lotta Love

This was one of those "I have no idea what to photograph days".
(I seem to be having so many of them lately, unfortunately).

Untitled

136. Follow Your Dreams

This is my favourite shot of the week. The cute plaque is by Sass and Belle.

Untitled

137. Purple

Untitled

138. Tatty Devine Star Earrings

I spent the day in town with Alice. We saw The Wind Rises at the cinema, which was good, and we visited the new Tatty Devine concession in Selfridges. They only had a small range of products, but they had the star earrings I wanted to match my necklace. Yay!

Untitled

139. Pretty Pansies

Untitled

140. Downpour

We had some much needed heavy rainfall. Shortly after I took these photos I spotted two adorable mice in the flower bed running around eating bits of bird seed. They were so, so cute!

2 comments:

  1. I can see why the follow your dreams photo is your favourite shot, it's so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥