Wednesday, 28 May 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 141-147


Another week gone by! It's currently very cold and rainy here in the UK and doesn't feel like it's nearly June at all. :-/

Untitled

141. Pimms o'clock

Yum!

Untitled

142. Thirsty Simon

I often photograph Simon drinking because he always looks completely adorable, plus this time I captured his tiny tongue, aw!

Untitled

143. Marvellous Machines

I visited the awesome exhibition of the work of Rowland Emett at Birmingham Gas Hall, which I blogged about here.

Untitled

144. Heavy Rain

Some days are made for staying at home

Untitled

145. Canal

I went on another walk with Photo School, which I blogged about here. I love how these walks get me taking pictures that I'd never normally take.

Untitled

146. Happy Donkey

I visited the Sutton Coldfield Donkey Sanctuary, which I blogged about here (wow, I've blogged loads this week!)

Untitled

147. Telephone Box Mirror

I love this mirror :)

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures of Simon make me want a hamster again! I forget sometimes how freaking cute they are. Then we go into a pet shop and I'm like, "give me all the hamsters and all the bunnies!!" And come on UK, get your crap together and give me some sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know, they are absolutely gorgeous. Simon is my first ever hamster and I feel like I now never want to be without one in my life again!

      Or a bunny. That would be fine too. :)

      Yes, it's another day of drizzle here. :-/

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. lol, now that could have funny results :P

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥