Friday, 23 May 2014

Marvellous Machines Exhibition

Today, I had a lot of fun visiting the Marvellous Machines exhibition at Birmingham Gas Hall, where they are displaying the creations of the eccentric inventor Rowland Emett. He designed the machines for the film Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I loved the film as a kid, so it was really cool to see them in real life, especially the one that made toot sweets! :D

The machines had so many tiny details, I could have spent all day photographing them I think! I definitely recommend checking out the exhibition if you're in Birmingham and want to see something a bit different (and a bit bonkers :P).

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

4 comments:

  1. I loved that film too! what a neat exhibit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are lovely! I went to the exhibition last week too and thought it was really good. I didn't take my camera though! I love the tone of all of these :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥