Sunday, 4 May 2014

Queensway Walk 3 with Photo School

I went on another photo walk in Birmingham city centre this morning with Matt and Pete's Photo School. I didn't take so many photos this time, but I've still managed to pick out 10 favourites. I also took some photos with my Holga and LomoChrome Purple film. I just need to finish the roll sometime this week, then I'll get that developed. I took lots of photos with it in London the other day too, so I'm looking forward to seeing all those. :)

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

4 comments:

  1. These are fab and I love those paw prints! I look forward to seeing some London pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Helen :) yeah, I'm looking forward to those, there should be lots of ones of herons in Hyde park :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see Brum's canalway! Glad your latest photo walk was interesting.

    Look forward to the London pics too. I showed my heron photos to the painter I was buying the camera off, and he was impressed. He was really kind and gave me a discount on the camera, so I'm well away now. I used the money I saved to buy a couple of cheap, second-hand photography guide books. Some of the images in the books are so dated and funny, will blog about it all soon too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can go walk there next time you visit if you like :)

      Aw, that is so nice of him. I hope you're still having lots of fun learning how to use it. Look forward to seeing a blog post!x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥