Wednesday, 11 June 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Day 155-161


Here are my photos from the last week...

Untitled

155. A Cold, Rainy Day

Untitled

156. Pastel Petals

Trying out my Models Own varnish and nail sticker set.

Untitled

157. Chocolate and Polka Dots

Two of my favourite things. This is my favourite photo of the week.

Untitled

158. Pink and Purple

Untitled

159. Broken Clouds

Untitled

160. Watering

This is my response to Libby's photo for Photo Tennis.

Untitled

161. Watch

I finally got a new battery for my watch.

2 comments:

  1. More lovely photos...I think you'll have such a lovely set at the end of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Helen :) yeah, I'll have to put them in a Blurb book or something, if it doesn't cost too much!

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥