Wednesday, 4 June 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 148-154


Here are my photos from the last week. I am really struggling with motivation and ideas for photos at the moment. :-/ I might have a go at setting myself some weekly themes or something to get my creativity back.


Untitled

148. One Line A Day

I bought this super 5 year(!) diary from Amazon. I like how it only gives you a very small amount of space for each day, so it makes the goal of writing in it every single day for 5 whole years not seem at all daunting. Plus, it's a very pretty book too.

Untitled

149. Raindrops

Playing with my macro filters. This is my favourite shot of the week.

Untitled

150. Parks and Recreation

I am ADDICTED to this show and I'm watching all the episodes way too fast, but loving every minute. :) I almost love it as much as The Office, but, not quite. 

Untitled

151. Flamingo PJs

Untitled

152. Blondie Brownie

Trying a new Ben and Jerry's flavour. It's pretty good, but not as nice as cookie dough, or baked alaska. :)

Untitled

153. Pigeons

Untitled

154. Along the path

6 comments:

  1. I wondered if you might be revelling in the water droplets for photo opportunities! I have been doing a spot of that too, and it's brilliant. I have one amazing shot of flowers and leaves that I am so pleased with - I must send it to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I look forward to seeing that! :)

      Delete
  2. Your macro shot of raindrops is fantastic! I need to invest in a set of macro filters sooner rather than later:)

    Cheers,
    Alyson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! they are certainly a very good investment :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful photos! Love them. That diary is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I really hope that I don't miss any days. It will be so cool to have 5 years of memories in one book :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥