Tuesday, 17 June 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 162-168


Another week of pictures. :)

Untitled

162. Buddleja

Untitled

163. Sunset

Untitled

164. Backing Up

My external hard-drive isn't working properly, so I'm putting my 365s on this memory stick at the moment. Really must get a new hard-drive soon. Unfortunately, I need a new TV as well, though. Everything always breaks at once. :-/

Untitled

165. English Rose

My current favourite Rimmel eyeshadow compact, which I found in Poundland. Poundland often seems to be good for Rimmel stuff. :)

Untitled

166. Indoors and Outdoors

This is my favourite photo of the week.

Untitled

167. Persona 2014

For 4 years in a row I've taken a self-portrait in the style of photographer Jason Travis. Here are my ones from 2013, 2012 and 2011. It'll be fun to keep this going over the years, I reckon.

Untitled

168. Along the fence

2 comments:

  1. The sunset picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yeah, I get to see some great sunsets from my bedroom :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥