Wednesday, 25 June 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 169-175


Here are my pictures, minus one, for the last week!

Untitled

169. New friend

I went out to find flowers to photograph but this little guy was adamant that he wanted his photo taken instead. :)

Untitled

170. Pink and Dreamy

Untitled

171. Dinner Time

One of my favourite easy meals: veggie sausages, mashed sweet potatoes, peas and gravy.  

Untitled

172. Mmm yummy

Simon having a biscuit break :) 

I spent day 173 in London and I only took film shots. I'll upload one as my picture for that day once I've finished the roll and got it developed.

Untitled

174. Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie

A treat from one of London's Hummingbird Bakeries. It was as amazing as it looks.

Untitled

175. My Barry M Collection

This is all my Barry M nail polish, scanned, except one light pastel blue one which I've lost. You can never have too much nail polish. ;) The fourth from the left on the top row (blueberry ice-cream) is my current favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥