Thursday, 3 July 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 176-182


I can't believe that it's July, and I'm over half way through this 365! 
Here are my latest pictures...

Untitled

176. Wrapped Up

Presents ready for my mum's birthday.

Untitled

177. Bzzz

Untitled

178. Organised

My awesome make-up organiser from Lakeland.

Untitled

179. Candy Floss Plant

I love this plant when it's covered in raindrops. Emily has informed me it's called an Astilbe.

Day 180 was spent doing the Walk for Whales in Birmingham with Alice and Shazia, and then, going to the Sea Life centre. :D I didn't want to take my heavy DSLR on the walk, but, I took a few film shots. I'm hoping to get the roll developed tomorrow.

Untitled

181. In the garden

Untitled

182. By the shed

2 comments:

  1. I love your make-up organizer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray for not losing my mascara anymore! :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥