Wednesday, 23 July 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 197-203


Another week of photos! It has been super hot here lately. I'm enjoying the sunshine, but not so much the fact that my attic bedroom stores ALL of the heat :( 


Untitled


197. Sweet Peas

Day 198 was spent in Lichfield with my mum. We went to see some of her calligraphy on display at the Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum. It was a boiling hot day, and I'm not a fan of lugging my DSLR around on such days, so I only shot film. It will more than likely be a few weeks before I finish the roll since it's a 36 exposure roll in my Golden Half.

Untitled

199. Bird and Bear

A couple of the knick knacks in my bedroom. The wren was my granny's, and the Forever Friends bear keyring I've had for years.

Untitled

200. Early Evening Light

This is my favourite photo of the week. :)

Untitled

201. Risotto Preparation

On this occasion, I made a spicy tomato and spinach one. I love risottos :D

Untitled

202. Pink ♥ Balloon

Some time ago, Asja kindly sent me a surprise parcel, including some cute heart shaped balloons. Of course, I had to photograph one! 

This is also my response to Libby's photo for Photo Tennis!

Untitled

203. Summer Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥