Friday, 11 July 2014

My Running Route On Film

I realised the other day that even though I take film photos in New Hall Valley Park often, I had never taken them in the part of the park where I go running. So, I decided to go there with my Panoramic camera for a photo walk instead of a run.

I feel very lucky to live so near to this park. I also live near Sutton Park, but I much prefer New Hall Valley because it's quieter, and feels more like you are in the countryside. I never thought I'd enjoy running, and I'm not sure I would at all if I didn't have this beautiful path to run down. I often see lots of interesting butterflies and dragonflies there, and birds, including jays and herons. Until last year, I had no idea this part of New Hall park existed! It's perfect for running because it's mostly shaded by trees, it's flat, and part of it is next to a stream, so it feels fairly cool there.


Without further ado, here are lots of photos of my route! Once again, these were taken with the LomoChrome Purple film.


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥