Thursday, 10 July 2014

Panoramic Snaps from London

I recently had another day trip to London, this time with m'colleague, Alice. It was a very hot day (I'm not good with the heat, at all!), but we still had fun. We visited the Museum of Childhood to see the Jacqueline Wilson exhibition, which was cute. We got to see the original Radish the rabbit from The Suitcase Kid. :D 

As well as that, we explored some parts of London that neither of us had ever visited before, first, Brick Lane, and then Spitalfields market. Brick Lane was probably the most hipster place I've ever visited, and wasn't really my kind of place. Everything on the market stalls was expensive, and I bought some watermelon juice that wasn't very nice. But, Spitalfields market was ace! The market stalls were varied and fun to browse, and we also went to the Hummingbird Bakery there to buy a few yummy treats to take home. :D

I didn't take many photos because it was so hot, and Brick Lane was very crowded. Also, for some reason some of the photos I did take came out very dark, even though it was quite a sunny day. :-/ Oh well, here are a few that did come out okay....all taken with my Reader's Digest panoramic camera and LomoChrome Purple film.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

4 comments:

  1. i love these, dark blue/purple tones are lovely and i really like the street art you've captured on second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I hope you come back to London again, I could show you some cool places and I have a new flat with a sofa which you would be welcome to sleep on. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo! I might have to take you up on that offer :) I def would like to visit London again this year xx

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥