Friday, 11 July 2014

Walk for Whales On Film

Here are a few pictures taken on the Walk for Whales on 29th June (raising money for Whale and Dolphin Conservation) in Birmingham. The walk was five miles long, starting from the Sea Life centre and going along the canal and then back to the Sea Life centre to have a look around. I will definitely have to go back to the Sea Life centre with my DSLR at some point. It was much better than I remembered, although I hadn't been there for around 10 years.

Again, these were all taken with the Reader's Digest Panoramic camera and LomoChrome Purple film.





Untitled

Untitled

This final shot is of the Hall of Memory in Centenary Square, taken on the same day as the walk.

Untitled

I have one final bunch of photos from this roll to share later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥