Wednesday, 6 August 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 211-217


Another week of pictures...

Untitled

211. Favourite Satchel

Untitled

212. Dramatic

I spent this day in Leamington visiting Shazia (and her cats!), but didn't take a camera, so I took another last minute sunset from my bedroom when I got home.

Untitled

213. Pictures and Postcards

Various things currently on my wall. Yes, that is a very large hamster on the London Eye :D

Untitled

214. Earrings

My earring holder is totally full, so a few of my earrings are currently living in this dish. I'm planning to make myself a new earring holder which will hold them all (I hope!)

Untitled

215. Fragile

Many of the petals have fallen off these flowers, but I thought they still looked pretty blowing in the wind.

Untitled

216. Alphabet Beads

Untitled

217. Hamster Calendar

The hamster this month is extremely cute! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥