Wednesday, 13 August 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 218-224


Another week of photos to share :) It's not been the best week as I've been under the weather, although I'm starting to feel better today, thankfully.

Untitled

218. Glitter Nail Polish

This was taken using one of my awesome macro filters. It's a Barry M polish called Amethyst Glitter, which I don't think Barry M sell anymore. Or, at least, I've not seen it in the shops for a long time. It's my favourite photo of the week. :)

Untitled

219. Om Nom Nom

One of the donkeys at Sutton Coldfield Donkey Sanctuary. They were busy stuffing their faces with grass during the entirety of our visit!

Untitled

220. Sunset

Untitled

221. Bedside Tea

Untitled

222. Inspiring Quote

A quote from this cute book :)

Untitled

223. Homemade Ice-cream

Strawberry ice-cream made by my mum :)

Untitled

224. New Prints

The new large prints I've added to my Etsy this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥