Tuesday, 19 August 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 225-232


Time for another photo catch-up!

Untitled

225. Doodling

This is a macro shot using one of my Polaroid filters :)

Untitled

226. Apples Growing

Untitled

227. Dark Skies

Untitled

228. New Toy Excitement

Simon's birthday! Blogged here! :)

Untitled

229. Lazy

A lazy photo on a lazy Sunday afternoon after going out for Thai food for lunch. I was extremely sleepy after eating so much, so this was all I could manage. :P

Untitled

230. Bright Idea

This is similar-ish to a couple of scans I did before here and here

Untitled

231. Plums

Plums from the garden, ripening by the kitchen window. Even though, I guess it's kind of a boring subject (and I don't actually like plums), this is my favourite photo of the week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥