Wednesday, 27 August 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 232-238


Another week of pictures! Day 232 was a film shot, so, hopefully I'll get the roll finished fairly soon (weather permitting!).


Untitled

233. Rollini

Simon with a Rollini (apple flavoured seed ball treat!).

Untitled

234. Nail Art Supplies

This is my response to Libby's photo for Photo Tennis!

Untitled

235. Late Summer Evening

Untitled

236. Evening Coffee

Untitled

237. Bank Holiday

A typical British Bank Holiday Monday scene...rain, cloud and a soggy pigeon (you can just about see it on the chimney!). This is my favourite photo of the week because it's so different to my usual style.

Untitled

238. Cute Brooch

One of the cute brooches I got a while ago from The Twenty Fingers on Etsy.

2 comments:

  1. Great shots, of course! I love both Bank Holiday because it just seems so British and I love the bokeh in Late Summer Evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D glad you like them

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥