Tuesday, 12 August 2014

A Few Etsy Changes


I've made some changes in my Etsy shop today. As you can see, it has a new banner. Credit goes to Liz Aragon for the dandelion clip art.

I've added a couple more 6x4" prints, as well as a small selection of 8x10" prints. There's a new deal here so you can buy 2 8x10" prints at a discounted price. They are all matt prints, but unlike the 6x4s, they don't have the small white border around them. They all had to be cropped slightly in order to fit the print size. Here are photos of me with the new prints...

Untitled

I've also lowered all my prices ever so slightly :)


Finally, I've decided not to renew some of the prints currently in my shop, so some of the 6x4s with not very many favourites or have never sold, will disappear in the next few weeks once their listings expire.

And, that's everything for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice touch, and kudos for the lowered prices. That should be good for getting great sales, and even better promotion with your various word-of-mouth platforms to increase customers, as well as those snazzy little visual feats to announce it! All the best to you!

    Julius Horton @ Polkadot PR

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥