Monday, 18 August 2014

Simon's Birthday

Saturday was my furry friend's approximate 1st birthday so I took some photos. It's never easy photographing him. He's a very hyper chap! Plus, photos of him I take in the evening always need so much editing because the bathroom lighting makes him look green(!). I do prefer the photos of him I've taken in the daytime in natural light, like this one, but, of course, he's usually asleep in the day, so opportunities for those are quite rare.

Anyway, here are the photos :)



This next one is a bit out of focus, but his sleepy expression made me laugh. He had just yawned and was stretching in his wheel, as he often does. :)


Checking out his new chew toy!


And, enjoying birthday spinach :)


Hamsters really are the sweetest pets. I would love a second one (a dwarf!), but I haven't got room for another cage anywhere here. I have a large bedroom but the temperature is too unstable in it, unfortunately. I'll have to wait until I move out again, then I can get all the hamsters (and other pets) I want :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Simon! Ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ❤ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet :) Happy birthday Simon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon looks like such a character in the last photo! Birthday spinach, hehe, aw. Happy recent birthday Simon!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥