Thursday, 7 August 2014

Things I Love Thursday

Untitled


I thought I'd start writing TILT lists again :) Here are some things I've been loving lately...

this insanely gorgeous video that someone made of Slowdive's When The Sun Hits and one of my favourite films, Picnic At Hanging Rock. They go together so beautifully.

♥ planning a new film photography project. I want to use my Minolta XG-M more often, so I think a little project will help! I'll write more about it once I get started taking the photos.

♥ visiting the Sutton Coldfield Donkey Sanctuary again today, this time with Alice. It was very crowded today though (school holidays!), but I'm sure I'll go there often in future now I know whereabouts in Sutton Park it is! I'm very tempted to adopt a donkey :D

♥ ordering some nail art supplies from Born Pretty Store. I haven't done any nail art in ages, but I want to get back into it. I'm particularly excited about trying out some holographic nail polish - I'm getting this colour and this colour.

♥ finding these adorable bear biscuits for hamsters on the Pets At Home website, which Simon will definitely be getting to sample at some point! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥