Thursday, 11 September 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Day 246-252


Lately, I've had to resort to cheating rather a lot in this project. It always happens with me and 365s. Other things get in the way too much. I'm very stressed out these days, and stress is definitely not good for creativity. Oh well...things will get easier. For now, you'll have to put up with a lot of nature photos because they're pretty much the only thing my brain can cope with. :P

Untitled

246. Fuchsia

Untitled

247. Mini Sunflowers

This is, by far, my favourite photo of the week.

Untitled

248. Flower Pot

Untitled

249. Stars and Lomographs

Untitled

250. Shadows in the greenhouse

Untitled

251. Teasers

Trying the new Maltesers spread. I don't know why I photographed this because I know it looks unappetising, but honestly, it tastes really good! :)

Untitled

252. Tiny Spider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥