Wednesday, 3 September 2014

2014 Photo A Day: Days 239-245


Another week of pictures...

Untitled

239. Valley of the Shadow

The title is the name of the song in Little Women (the 1994 film), which plays in the scene that inspired this photo. In the film, the petals are scattered on the lid of the piano for symbolic reasons, but I didn't think that would make much sense for my photo, and I thought they looked prettier on the keys.

Untitled

240. Moomin Pyjamas

I spent the day in Birmingham with Alice. We had a "treat yo self" day. We had lots of food and did lots of shopping. I bought some Moomin pyjamas. :D

Untitled

241. Blue Tit

Untitled

242. Weekend Entertainment

Starting a new book (this has been on my to-read list a long time) and watching the special features on my copy of Hugo (such a great film). Oh, and drinking lots of coffee, too.

Untitled

243. Last Evening of August

Untitled

244. Simon

I didn't get around to taking photos, so here are a few stills from the video I made of Simon having a wash :)

Untitled

245. Tomatoes

Growing in the greenhouse

1 comment:

  1. I love the piano picture, really great photograph :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥