Saturday, 13 September 2014

A Digital Photo Break

This is a quick post to say I'm taking a short (ish) break from blogging and from my daily photos. Taking a photo everyday is something I love doing for a while, and it can help me to think more creatively, but only up to a point. Over the last couple of weeks, it has become an added stress and I've stopped enjoying it. A break is definitely called for.

I've decided for the next couple of months to focus on film photography as it's something I haven't really done much of this summer, and I miss it. I'm sure I'll still take occasional digital photos too, and my pictures for Photo Tennis, but just not a photo every single day. I can't believe I managed it for as long as I have, actually. 

With any luck, I'll be back at some point in the near future with some film photos or something to share. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope your break is nice and relaxing :) I keep meaning to get back into film photography, it's been far too long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Libby, I'm sure it'll do me good :)

      I know, same here. I've got out of the habit of using my film cameras. Must rectify that!

      Hope you had fun in Scotland :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥