Thursday, 16 October 2014

Birmingham Sea Life Centre

Hello all :) Well, having had several weeks off from taking photos, yesterday, I ended up taking quite a lot. I visited the Sea Life Centre in Birmingham with my mum. I've been there a few times before, but have never taken photos there.

Photographing the fish was not easy. Fish swim about so quickly, and some of the tanks had very poor lighting so it was tough to get my lens to focus. Still, I'm happy with these ones that I did manage to capture. I definitely recommend a visit to the centre if you're in Birmingham. Watching fish is so relaxing, and they have lots of cute penguins and otters too. :D


Untitled

Untitled

Fish don't half pull funny faces.

Untitled

Seahorses are so magical!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. These are ace - beautifully shot! I just love the seahorse :) I haven't been to the sea life centre in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥