Monday, 22 December 2014

Favourite Photos from 2014: Animals and Nature

I have taken so many photos this year that I've decided to do several round-up posts to show you all my favourites. To start off, here are my favourite digital photos of animals and nature. This is quite a big selection because I took a crazy number of photos this year of flowers, and a lot of my hamster too.

You can click on each photo to go to my Flickr if you want to read the titles and descriptions. :)

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! I feel like these would all make pretty post cards or just prints to hang somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥