Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Favourite Photos from 2014: Film

Compared with the previous year, I didn't shoot much film at all in 2014. Plus, some of the film shots I have taken are still on unfinished rolls in various cameras, so I've yet to see the results. Next year, I will make more of an effort to shoot film regularly, and keep on top of the processing. I am tempted to pre-order some of the LomoChrome Turquoise film from the Lomography shop. It looks stunning!

This top image is, by far, my favourite film shot of the year. It was taken, if I remember correctly, in Regent's Park when I went to meet up with Fliss back in March. Like many of the film shots I took this year, it was taken with LomoChrome Purple film.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This was the last of my photography round-up posts, so I hope you've enjoyed seeing my favourites from the year.

******

You can see my favourite photos from 2013 in this post and this post, and my favourites from 2012 in this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥