Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Favourite photos from 2014: Still Life and Food

This year I took a lot more photos of food and objects than I had for a long time. I actually used to think still life photography was boring, but I have come to realise that you only need to experiment and be creative with it. It isn't boring in the slightest!

I still don't own any professional lighting equipment, so I always have to depend on natural light, and Photoshop, of course, which always improves things ;) 

Untitled

Happy 2014!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled



Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Mmm.. cherry cake! Great shots! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! it was cherry blossom cake and had a very subtle flavour - very nice indeed! :) x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥