Wednesday, 7 January 2015

Every Other Day 2015: Week 1


Since I seem to only be good at daily photos up to a point (usually, the late summer when I lose motivation, or get distracted by other things), I've decided this year to try an Every Other Day photo project instead. 365s are too intense for me, and 52 week projects aren't enough. Taking a photo every other day should work out quite nicely because I should end up with 180 or so photos by the end of the year. It seems like a good compromise. Plus, on the days when I'm not doing photography, I'll have more time for my other hobbies. 

I'm joining in with the 52 Flowers in 2015 group too, as part of my project. I'm also still doing Photo Tennis with Libby. :)

I'll share my photos for this project on Flickr first, and then here about once a week. 

Hello, 2015 :)

1. Hello, 2015 :)

Untitled

2. Hyacinths (1/52 for 52 Weeks of Flowers)

Untitled

3. Butterfly Bokeh

Having a play with the Christmas tree lights before the tree was taken down.

Untitled

4. Guitar Love

This is my response to Libby's photo for Photo Tennis! My remote control decided to break on me again this week, so it was easier to take an out of focus picture, by setting the focus manually and then using the self-timer. For the record, I don't play the guitar anymore, but I thought it would make a fun photo! (can't photograph my sax all the time, although, it is tempting :P)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!

    That is a great idea to choose a photo project that is between the common 365 and 52 projects.

    I'm glad you found something that fits you.

    I look forward to seeing more of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) yes, so far, the every other day thing is working out quite well!

      Delete
  2. I love love love #2! I love the dew drop bokeh on the window behind the beautiful pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) so glad you like it :) hyacinths are very pretty flowers

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥