Friday, 16 January 2015

Golden Half meets Poundland film

I got some photos back from the lab today. They're all from last year, and they were taken in my Hello Kitty Golden Half camera. The film used is AGFA 200 ISO, which you can get in Poundland. It's my go-to budget film for when I don't feel like using any of my significantly more expensive ones.

The first two were taken in Lichfield...

Untitled

Untitled

..the next three in Birmingham...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

..this one in New Hall Valley Park...

Untitled

..and these three in Worcester.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I love how these look :) I must do more film photography like this in 2015...I really enjoyed using my disposable camera last year, although I'd totally forgotten what it's like not to be able to compose the photo through a screen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Helen :) I am hoping to do the same! I'm trying to remember to always put a film camera in my bag whenever I go out.

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥