Thursday, 19 February 2015

Things I Love Thursday


♥ Seeing the Matthew Bourne production of Edward Scissorhands, which was wonderful! I especially loved the topiary garden dance and of course, the ice dance  - that song will forever give me goosebumps every single time I hear it 

♥ Going to London for a day with Alice to see the Game of Thrones exhibition, (even though the whole thing was rather disorganised, I felt unwell for some of the day, and the journey there and back was a nightmare and a half! Thanks, landslip!) It was fun to dress up in a gown and sit on the iron throne though, and to see lots of costumes and props from the show. :D I couldn't fit my camera in my bag, so no photos, I'm afraid!

♥ Designing my first Blurb photography book! I've wanted to make a Blurb book for years. Hopefully, it'll be finished fairly soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥