Thursday, 19 March 2015

Things I Love Thursday


♥ Simon. Before I got a hamster, I was slightly worried I'd end up with a horrible "bitey" one because I've heard they can be like that. I think I hit the jackpot with Simon. He's the gentlest little thing. :D He is starting to show signs of old age now, so it's all the more important to appreciate his awesomeness now ♥ Looking forward to next week ♥ Sorting out some Getty submissions ♥ Thinking about possible new plans ♥ Playing 
The Office (British one) theme tune on my saxophone 

2 comments:

  1. Simon is the cutest!! He really reminds me of my second hamster I had when I was younger =) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D He is too adorable. Hamsters are the best :D

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥