Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Every Other Day 2015: Week 13


Here are my latest pictures...

Untitled

43. Pink and Starry


Untitled

44. Butterfly Collection (Scanograph)

I have a lot of butterfly themed jewellery I've collected over the years. About half of these were given to me as presents from various people. :)

Untitled

45. Practice Time

Saxophones are a very awkward shape to photograph, but I think this shot is my favourite I've taken of my sax so far.

Untitled

46. Grape Hyacinths (13/52 for 52 Flowers in 2015)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, as always! I'm the same way with owl jewelry as you are with butterflies! I get given so much stuff too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Haha, I think I have a couple of owl things too, and bird jewellery, generally :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥