Monday, 6 April 2015

Sunny Juice Box & Rollei Redbird

I love the combination of the Sunny Juice Box camera with Rollei Redbird (redscale) film. It seems to me like they were made to be used together. As long as you use it in bright sunlight, the shots come out with really interesting effects and lots of light leaks. I hadn't bought any of the film for a long time, but I saw some cheap on eBay a few months ago so I got a couple more rolls. Here are my favourites from the first roll. The first few were taken in Birmingham city centre, and the rest mostly in New Hall Country Park.

redscale_0009

redscale_0008

redscale_0007

redscale_0006

redscale1

redscale_0002

redscale_0001

redscale_0003

redscale_0004

redscale_0005

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aw, thanks, Fliss! :D I love that film, it's fab :D

      Delete
  2. beautiful! they look like still from some artistic, experimental 60's movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥