Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Hedgehog and Bluebells

I had been saying to my mum earlier today how I couldn't think of anything new to photograph for my project. A couple of hours later, I was cooking my dinner and looked out the kitchen window to see this adorable hedgehog amongst the bluebells beneath the bird feeders. He was enjoying eating up all the bits of the food that the birds had dropped. Of course, I took a break from cooking my dinner to go outside and take a few shots. It's like it knew I needed an interesting new subject to capture today. Thank you, hedgehog :)

Untitled

hodgehegeating



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :D I have seen him/her a few times now - not for a few days though!

      Delete
  2. this must be the cutest hedgehog i've seen in a while! and surrounded with bluebells looks like a scene from a fairytale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thanks, it was a really surreal sight!

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥