Friday, 12 June 2015

First Instagrams


Here are my first 12 Instagrams. I'm really loving the convenience of taking photos with my phone. It's not something I was able to do with my old one. 

1. Saying Hello with a brooch from The Twenty Fingers
2. About to play some cheesy Abba songs on my sax
3. A pretty lilac bush spotted near my house
4. Another visit from Hector the Hedgehog
5. Strawberries for pudding
6. Beautiful evening light
7. Pretty fence
8. Gorgeous sunset, taken from my attic bedroom
9. Another day at work at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens
10. So many buttercups in New Hall Valley Country Park
11. Simon having a drink
12. Inside the cactus house at BBG

I'm taking a bit of a break from my DSLR at the moment, but in the meantime you can follow my phone shots on Instagram here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥