Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Favourite Photos of 2015: Film

Lastly, here are my favourite film shots of 2015...


Untitled

This one is my favourite. It was taken in New Hall Valley Country Park with my Sunny Juice Box camera and Rollei Redbird 400ISO film, as were these next few as well...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This one was taken from the Library of Birmingham.

Untitled

This is one of my first experiments with my new Fuji Instax instant camera :D I'll share some more results from it here soon.

Untitled

The rest of my favourite film shots from this year are all from Brighton. They were all shot on the Reader's Digest Panoramic camera with LomoChrome Purple film.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And that's it for all my 2015 favourites. I hope you've enjoyed browsing them.

You can see my favourite shots from 2014 here, from 2013 here and here, and from 2012 here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, this series might be my favorite end of the year recap you've done! You always inspire me to pick up my camera more!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥