Monday, 28 December 2015

Favourite Photos of 2015: Flowers and Plants

Here are my favourite flower and plant photos taken this year :)

Untitled

Forget-me-not Heart

Untitled

Raindrop Stars

30 Days In Autumn: Day 3

I Love Autumn

Untitled

Orchid

Untitled

Forsythia

Untitled

Bird's Nest

Untitled

Forget-me-not Macro

Untitled

Pink and Starry

30 Days In Autumn: Day 20

Orange Leaves

30 Days In Autumn: Day 1

Autumn Berries

30 Days In Autumn: Day 21

Bouquet

30 Days In Autumn: Day 16

Holly Prickles

30 Days In Autumn: Day 26

Autumn Morning

30 Days In Autumn: Day 27

Autumn Cobweb

30 Days In Autumn: Day 28

Stuck on the fence

30 Days In Autumn: Day 24

Autumn is magical ♥

Untitled

ETA: Almost forgot this one...Melting Snow

2 comments:

  1. Your flower photos are always some of my favorites! Could I possibly buy a print of that flower bouquet? I love it just as much as the first time you posted it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm really glad you like them, Heather, and of course, you can buy a print :D If you message me either here http://deborahcardinal.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html or you could DM me on Twitter and let me know what size you think you would like (and also if you would like matt or gloss) and I'll work out how much it will cost x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥