Saturday, 26 December 2015

Favourite Photos of 2015: Still Life & Self-Portraits

I didn't take a huge number of still life photos or self-portraits this year, so I've only picked a few favourites of each. Next year I really hope I will get back into taking lots more of both.

Hello, 2015 :)

I LOVED my 2015 planner from the shop at A Beautiful Mess. Sadly, I was not very keen on their 2016 cover designs, or any of the changes they made to the original design, so I decided not to buy one again.

Untitled

Colouring-in a page from Fabulous Flowers

Untitled

My saxomophoooone :)

Untitled

Tea and a strawberry cupcake

Untitled

Flower prints

Untitled

Black and White Teatime

Untitled

Photographer

Untitled

Guitar Love ♥ This photo came out better than I expected. I keep meaning to try a saxophone version at some point. :)

Happy Boxing Day, all! I still have a couple more of these round-up photo posts to do (nature and film!) so I'll try to post those up in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥