Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Film shots from Brighton


As I mentioned in the previous post, I shot about 1 1/2 rolls of LomoChrome Purple film in my panoramic camera when I was in Brighton and I've got them all developed now. The first film turned out great, but unfortunately the second one was something of a disaster! For some reason the whole film is really underexposed and I clearly didn't load the film correctly because they are all bit wonky as well. It was a bit of a shame though because I had taken some photos around the interesting shops in Brighton when I was mooching around those with Fliss, as well as some in London when I had a last-minute trip there at the weekend to meet up with Jo. Ah well...these things happen with film from time to time.

Anyway, here is a bunch of film shots from that first successful roll..


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame about your second film but I like these, the colours are really nice, especially in the sea shots and the purple roller coaster.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. Hope you're having a super Christmas x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥