Friday, 8 January 2016

Blue Tit in Winter


I was planning to blog a bit more frequently than once a week this year, but I have been feeling really drained this week and have started to come down with a cold and headache today. I feel a bit spaced out, so I don't feel like spending much time staring at the computer. So until I feel a little better, here's a photo of a blue tit I took the other day I wanted to share here. 

Last year I started taking photos of the birds by the feeders outside our kitchen window and you can see all the ones I've taken so far in this Flickr set

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! Such a beautiful photo and bird :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling better now, thank you! & thanks! :)
      Happy New Year to you too! x

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful photo! Hope you're feeling better lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Libs! :D I am feeling better now, thank you, just got a croaky voice now but am over the worst! :) x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥