Friday, 5 February 2016

Boots Health & Beauty Magazine


Well, this might not be the shoegaze album cover I dream of, hehe, but nevertheless, I am really happy to see my photo in the Jan/Feb edition of Boots Health & Beauty magazine! It's for an article about the importance of hobbies, such as photography, which I wholeheartedly approve of. :D Many thanks to my lovely friend Alice for spotting it. I don't often find my images "in the wild", because often with stock photography you are not told where your sold photos will end up.

If you have a Boots advantage card, this magazine is free in Boots stores :)

6 comments:

  1. HOW FREAKING COOL!!!! That is so awesome Deborah! I'm doing a little happy dance for you right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! I'm going to join you in that happy dance *boogies* :D

      Delete
  2. That's ace! I'm going to pick one up tomorrow :) It's so hard to know where photos end up being used...I try looking every now and again but without any luck! I still smile when I see your photo on the Lloyds cashpoint :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Helen. :) I hope you will find one of your photos someday. It is annoying that we don't get told more in statements. The cashpoint thing always makes me smile too :)

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥