Sunday, 28 February 2016

Diana F+ Dreamer: First Results

Thank you to those of you who have sent me kind texts and messages over the last couple of days. I'm really grateful :)

I thought I'd share just a few new photos this evening...

I recently shot a test roll in my new Diana Dreamer camera that I got on eBay. It was my first ever go with 120 film so I didn't have particularly high expectations. The Diana F+ cameras give you the option of either shooting 12 images on a roll, or 16 slightly smaller images. I went with 12 for my first roll, and I am pretty chuffed with how some of them came out. I shot the test roll in my local park, New Hall Country Valley Park.

Here are my 3 favourite images...




I am really looking forward to using this camera again soon. I can see it's going to become a firm favourite :) Next time, I think I'll experiment more with double exposures.

2 comments:

  1. The results are cool! Were you afraid the photos would turn out too blurry, with leaks or other issues? I think they have just the right amount of soft focus which makes that dreamy look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yeah, I was worried they might be blurry because I have that problem sometimes with my Diana Mini. I actually quite like light leaks so I was hoping for some of those, hehe.

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥