Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Simon's Half Birthday


Today is little Simon's half birthday. He's approximately 2 1/2 years old, which is quite old for a hamster.

I'm currently going through a very tough time, and Simon never fails to cheer me up! Hopefully, Simon will keep going strong for a little while longer to get me through this difficult time.

This is quite an old photograph of him, taken in 2014. I keep meaning to take some new photos. He definitely looks older now, but he's still as adorable as ever. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you're going through a difficult time...if you want a cuppa and photo walk at any time let me know. No rush! Simon is a little cutie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Helen. That would be nice. Maybe, in a few weeks. I am hoping to make an Instameet at some point too. :)

      Yeah, he sure is a cutie :) x

      Delete

Thankyou for commenting, I really appreciate it ♥